• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3D Covers DC start tomorrow, let the mayhem begin!

54 posts in this topic

If there was one thing learned from the last go round is that Tec23.2 was the strongest cover and still in high demand. Rest assure that the Harley cover in this series will also rise above all other titles. Suicide Squad is a Harley cover...a good one at that.

If there was one thing learned from the last go round is that Tec23.2 was the strongest cover and still in high demand. Rest assure that the Harley cover in this series will also rise above all other titles. Suicide Squad is a Harley cover...a good one at that.

Last con I was set up at, Harley Quinn based books were my #1 seller over anything else.

Got two of the Harley Quinn today and also managed to grab one of the Suicide Squad Futures End!

So I just noticed that it begins with Harley in a bikini…when did she start painting her whole body white? Typically is was just her face but now she is white all over…weird!

Got two of the Harley Quinn today and also managed to grab one of the Suicide Squad Futures End!

So I just noticed that it begins with Harley in a bikini…when did she start painting her whole body white? Typically is was just her face but now she is white all over…weird!

Read the latest Secret Origins with Harley on the cover. She tells a story about how the Joker....... And that's how she became all white. Tells about the origin of he beaver too :D

I was at my LCS yesterday evening and they had about 8-10 of the Suicide Squad lenticular covers. I haven't seen any of the Harley Quinn comics. I think they may have all been scooped-up.

The Suicide cover looks like the best of the Lenticulars imo, but I don't collect any DC titles right now. But I was still surpised they still had so many Suicide Squads.

-T