• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random Comics Sale - Silver,Copper,Bronze Mostly.. NOW 40% OFF!! Recap pg 5

69 posts in this topic

Time to make some space…….

It will take some time to scan and go through every book to make sure I can note any defects. Most of the books are not bagged or boarded, but some have bags and some have both. I will keep adding books as I get time. I have 2 small kids so don't get worried if you don't see books added for periods if time lol This will most likely run for a while. Most of these books are from an OO collection that I purchased, consisting of about 5000 books mainly from the 60's-early 80's with some older and newer stuff mixed in.

I am in Canada so shipping is more expensive to the US but will work with you on shipping. For the USA shipping cost, I can ship 1-3 raw books in an envelope between thick cardboard for $10.00 and about $5.00 to Canada. Shipping cost after that depends of how many books you take, where you live and how you want this to be shipped, all up to you. I usually only ship once a week.

I am easy to deal with and feel free to PM me with any offers or bulk deals. I can provide any additional scans upon request.

No HoS or Probbies.

Payment via Paypal only.

First :takeit: in the thread wins the book or books outright before any PM's..

PM's/offers always welcome and encouraged.