• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J. Scott Campbell Fan Expo Exclusives + More (Now 10% Off)

21 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man # 1.4 J. Scott Campbell Fan Expo Exclusive (color edition)

10 6 Copies Available

Scan0204_zps6d7fb998.jpgScan0205_zpsb13988cc.jpg

All copies have at least one or two spine creases that don't break color (the print run was a mess). The copy scanned here is the worst one I have, so as you can see, the books still look very good.

$30 + Shipping ($3.39 in Canada, $6.37 in the USA)

I can combine shipping and save you a bit of money if you buy more than one copy.

Black Widow #1 (2010) Scarlett Johannson Photo Cover Variant SOLD!

Scan0208_zpsb3429ab9.jpgScan0209_zps4aa4569f.jpg

There are some minor stress marks along the spine that don't break color and the there's a bit of damage to the top corners. It's a very nice book overall, though.

$50 + Shipping ($3.39 in Canada, $6.37 in the USA)

I'll post more shortly. I got a little sidetracked when fighter jets flew directly over my house. Twice.

Ugh, I have the same problem. Except my fighter

Jets are Canadian geese... And they poop on my house... :sorry:

I'll post more shortly. I got a little sidetracked when fighter jets flew directly over my house. Twice.

Ugh, I have the same problem. Except my fighter

Jets are Canadian geese... And they poop on my house... :sorry:

It turns out that the fighter jets were flying over Montreal as part of the opening ceremony to today's Alouettes game. They were really low and really loud, so I'm sure quite a few people pooped their pants when they heard them coming. For a moment, I was thinking that I had a plane coming down in my neighborhood.

Revival #1 First Printing [Copy B]

Scan0212_zpscb08a1a9.jpgScan0213_zps2cbe01f2.jpg

This is a gorgeous book. The only thing wrong with it is that it's got a little handling wear right above the H on the back cover. It's really tough to notice.

$15 + Shipping ($3.39 in Canada, $6.37 in the USA)

Figment #1 + Figment #2 (First Printings) Sold!

Scan0179_zps4890072d.jpgScan0181_zps4f11e05c.jpg

Both comics look pretty good. Issue #1 has a few spine creases, some minor handling wear and a bit of damage to one of its corners. Issue #2 has a single spine crease and some very minor damage to one of its corners.

$10 + Shipping ($4.72 in Canada, $6.37 in the USA)

Annihilators #2 #3 #4 (Rocket Raccoon & Groot Variants)

Scan0189_zps0e4d8d8b.jpgScan0142_zps97526611.jpgScan0191_zpsd3e51114.jpg

Issue #2 looks great, but it does have the tiniest imperfection along its spine. Issue #3 has great appeal, but it does have some relatively minor spine creases that don't break color. Issue #4 has some spine creases but still looks pretty nice.

$25 + Shipping ($5.30 in Canada, $10.66 in the USA)

Figment #1 + Figment #2 (First Printings)

Scan0179_zps4890072d.jpgScan0181_zps4f11e05c.jpg

Both comics look pretty good. Issue #1 has a few spine creases, some minor handling wear and a bit of damage to one of its corners. Issue #2 has a single spine crease and some very minor damage to one of its corners.

$10 + Shipping ($4.72 in Canada, $6.37 in the USA)

:takeit: I'm afraid I need to purchase these as well as one of the JSC ASM1.4 books.