• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - THANKS FOR SHOPPING!

21 posts in this topic

Hi all - Was going to put all these books up on the the bay, but thought I'd pop them here first. But rather than have them linger, I'm going to post them this afternoon and then close this thread down at 8 PM EST tonight... and then take them to the masses. :grin:

I should be able to crank them all up in the next hour or so, as long as my scanner cooperates! It's about 30 books... from 400-440 or so... plus, a high grade set of the The Cult limited series and a also one of the first edition TPB of Death of the Family!

Payment via Paypal please, and would appreciate payment within 3 days.

No one on the naughty list.

Shipping is $6 for up to 6 books (not counting TPB or the Limited Series books... which are bigger).. and after that it's $12.50 for as many as you get. I ship Priority USPS. International folks, happy to sell to you, but it will be at your shipping cost... just PM me before posting an "I'll take it" so we can discuss.

:takeit: in the thread trumps all, but PMs are welcome!

Ok, on with the show!!

:news: With so many of the books sold I'm just going to keep it open until Monday evening and finish selling out! If not, then I'll take those books to the bay or save them for a later sale.

Death in the Family Lot - Batman 426,427,428,429 - $55 SOLD

SOLD

A nice looking lot of books... with all books in the F/VF range... some spotting on the 426, and spine tics on all four books, but nice books overall.

Batman426.jpg

Batman426bc.jpg

Batman427.jpg

Batman427bc.jpg

Batman428.jpg

Batman428bc.jpg

Batman429.jpg

Batman429bc.jpg

Death in the Family (1st Printing) TPB - VF - $20 SOLD

SOLD

If you don't want to buy the four books.. here's an alternative! Not really sure how to grade a trade, but this is sharp looking. There's that ding on the corner, but the colors are bright and its not scuffed as these things usually are... and the spine seems good. So I'm thinking it's a VF? If someone quibbles, let me know. Either way, I've seen uglier copies go for more online.. and of later printings to boot!

BatmanDITF.jpg

BatmanDITFbc.jpg

Batman 400 - VF - $20 NOW $15

This oversized anniversary issue with the visually stunning cover (cooler in person, if you've never seen it), suffers from spine tics and a few minor corner issues. The white mark on the lower back cover.... because of the cover design I'm not sure if that's part of the cover or some sort of mark on the cover itself. either way, I think I'm comfortable in the VF range... but if that's a real mark it might knock it down to a FN+/VF- perhaps.

Batman400.jpg

Batman400bc.jpg

Batman: Ten Nights of the Beast (417,418,419,420) - $20 SOLD

SOLD

KGBeast sort of has that "Winter Soldier" vibe to him, at least visually. Either way, this is a very cool storyline that gets fogotten largely because Death in the Family was just a few months after it! Sharp looking books, all! I'll call them in the VF range again, but a few might be higher. I see spine tics ... more pronounced in some cases, but no other significant issues.

Batman417.jpg

Batman417bc.jpg

Batman418.jpg

Batman418bc.jpg

Batman419.jpg

Batman419bc.jpg

Batman420.jpg

Batman420bc.jpg

Batman 423 - VF- - $15 SOLD

SOLD

Iconic Todd McFarlane cover! There's some dirt on this book which i think knocks it down some... but it could probably be cleaned, and there the obvious spine roll. I don't think that's enough to bring it down to a FN.... but others know better than I. Sharp book either way!

Batman423.jpg

Batman423bc.jpg

Ok, that's the last book I'm going to scan and list... since the rest I'm going to price at $3 each (with one exception). Anyone wanting to see a particular scan, let me know!

Here's the rest: - ALL BOOKS IN THE LIST BELOW - SOLD!

Batman 411 - VF $3

Batman 412 - VF $3

Batman 413 - VF- $3

Batman 414 - VF $3

Batman 415 - VF- $3

Batman 416 - VF $3

Batman 421 - VF $3

Batman 422 - VF $3

Batman 424 - VF- $3

Batman 425 - FN/VF $3

Batman 430 - VF- $3

Batman 431 - VF $3

Batman 432 - VF $3

Batman 434 - VF $3

Batman 438 - FN/VF $2

Batman 439 - VF $2

Batman Annual #13 - FN $2

Death in the Family (1st Printing) TPB - VF - $20

If you don't want to buy the four books.. here's an alternative! Not really sure how to grade a trade, but this is sharp looking. There's that ding on the corner, but the colors are bright and its not scuffed as these things usually are... and the spine seems good. So I'm thinking it's a VF? If someone quibbles, let me know. Either way, I've seen uglier copies go for more online.. and of later printings to boot!

BatmanDITF.jpg

BatmanDITFbc.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Death in the Family (1st Printing) TPB - VF - $20

BatmanDITF.jpg

BatmanDITFbc.jpg

^^

:takeit: per PM

Batman 410 - VF - $8

Two-Face!

Ok, that's the last book I'm going to scan and list... since the rest I'm going to price at $3 each (with one exception). Anyone wanting to see a particular scan, let me know!

Here's the rest:

Batman 411 - VF $3

Batman 412 - VF $3

Batman 413 - VF- $3

Batman 414 - VF $3

Batman 415 - VF- $3

Batman 416 - VF $3

Batman 421 - VF $3

Batman 422 - VF $3

Batman 424 - VF- $3

Batman 425 - FN/VF $3

Batman 430 - VF- $3

Batman 431 - VF $3

Batman 423 - VF- - $15

Iconic Todd McFarlane cover! There's some dirt on this book which i think knocks it down some... but it could probably be cleaned, and there the obvious spine roll. I don't think that's enough to bring it down to a FN.... but others know better than I. Sharp book either way!

:takeit:

Batman 410 - VF - $8

Two-Face!

Here's the rest:

Batman 411 - VF $3

Batman 412 - VF $3

Batman 413 - VF- $3

Batman 414 - VF $3

Batman 415 - VF- $3

Batman 416 - VF $3

Batman 421 - VF $3

Batman 422 - VF $3

Batman 424 - VF- $3

Batman 425 - FN/VF $3

Batman 430 - VF- $3

Batman 431 - VF $3

Batman 423 - VF- - $15

:takeit:

It'll be a big shipping bill, but...

^^

Death in the Family Lot - Batman 426,427,428,429 - $55

A nice looking lot of books... with all books in the F/VF range... some spotting on the 426, and spine tics on all four books, but nice books overall.

:takeit: as per pm as well ;)

Death in the Family Lot - Batman 426,427,428,429 - $55

:takeit: as per pm as well ;)

^^

Ok some specials in hopes of closing this out..

Batman 432 - VF $3

Batman 434 - VF $3

Batman 438 - VF- $2

Batman 439 - VF $2

Take all four books for $6!

2. Batman 400 - $20

Price reduced to $15!

3. Batman: The Cult (1-4) - $20

Price reduced to $18

4. Package Deal

Take all remaining books for $40 SHIPPED in the US