• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The hell?!

28 posts in this topic

They adjusted it with the latest update. Took out the zero.

(Since this was solved, and rather than start a thread...)

??? The hell???

BATMAN CHRONICLES Volume Two (2) TPB 1st Printing Scarce

39 bids. $5.00, 6 days left.

eBay just not care anymore? (shrug) Obviously it's jazzed to pop in the "most bids" search-option, but pretty damn blatant.

They adjusted it with the latest update. Took out the zero.

(Since this was solved, and rather than start a thread...)

??? The hell???

BATMAN CHRONICLES Volume Two (2) TPB 1st Printing Scarce

39 bids. $5.00, 6 days left.

eBay just not care anymore? (shrug) Obviously it's jazzed to pop in the "most bids" search-option, but pretty damn blatant.

That particular volume is out of print. Check the Amazon prices.

Edit: Sorry. I thought you were complaining about the "scarce" in the description. I see the the shill bidding now. Never mind....

Is that shill bidding or just some strange glitch? To me, shill bidding is a subtle thing -- a seller trying to eek out as much as possible. This is a low-cost (relatively) book where a 0-feedback bidder just may not know what the heck they're doing.

38 bids by the same person, most of which were in a 16 minute span just screams incompetence and not malice.

38 bids by the same person, most of which were in a 16 minute span just screams incompetence moronity and not malice.

Or it could be someone's enter button got jammed.

:insane: