• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 10.0 Scans/description STOLEN from Barginbox?

14 posts in this topic

Scammer's

Barginbox's

I remember barginbox auctioning this same book off. The Action #1 comparison tipped me off and I just had to find it to see if I was right. The item description is identical and the picture being used is exactly the same. mad.gif I also looked on the census and there is only one 10.0 copy! mad.gif

CGC census

Unless barginbox sold this to a guy in Japan, this guy is a scam. mad.gif I have already contacted barginbox, ebay, and Steve @ CGC so let's see what happens mad.gif

Here is an email I sent him from yours truly: grin.gif

"Hey [!@#%^&^],

I know where you stole the scan and description of this book from. I contacted the seller of this book and referred him to your auction. I have contacted ebay as well as CGC, so you better knock it off.

Bye deadbeat"

Here is my email I sent to him:

I am very interested in bidding on this book. Could you please tell me what the certification number is on this item. In case you don't know, the cert. # is located just above the bar code.

Thanks, Rick

Not as poignant as yours Ricky but should be interesting to see what the reply is.... grin.gif

This is the reply:

" " <----Nothing OR

"Ummm, I am selling it for a handicapped friend and it is at his place. I will try to get it for you asap. I can't do it tonight because I am going out for sushi (since I am going to make a killing if this sells)." laugh.gif

LMAO...I just got this reply:

>From: Takaaki

>To: nowidriveachevy@msn.com

>Subject: RE: Question for seller -- Item #2160233367

>Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:11:53 +0200

>

>

>Hi, I have some more time to do that for you because I am out right from

>the item. I am out of town now. Will get back for you soon. Thanks

>

laugh.gifmad.gifsmirk.gif

This is what I got from him:

"What the [!@#%^&^] are you talking about? I bought this book in Japan few months

ago. I still have a received. [!@#%^&^] off [!@#%^&^]"

Sure buddy smirk.gif

Here's his IP by the way:

I've got four Cray supercomputers bombarding that IP as we speak!

Hope Ricky didn't list the IP of Tom Ridge's home computer as a joke...I'd hate to be labelled as a terrorist right now. ooo.gif