• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 (3rd Print)

2 posts in this topic

This is one of my first posts on the CGC boards, so here it goes. :eek:

PGM: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 (3rd print).

Book appears to be in excellent shape with minor wear on the corners. I figure that is somewhat expected, considering the book's age.

The cover has excellent colour with no major ink blemishes. It does have some minor impressions, which appear to be the cause of stacking with other books over the years, but the ink is clean with no scratches or cracks. The inside covers are starting to show some yellowing, so I plan to get some archival paper and insert it between the covers and first/last page to help with that.

One thing I do have a question about, however, are the 1/4" tears on some of the inside pages. I have a couple other copies of #2 and #3, both of which have similar tears. I'm curious to know if this is an original packaging blemish and whether or not this affects the overall grade.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts/comments.

01_TMNT_1_cover_front.jpg

01_TMNT_1_cover_back.jpg

02_TMNT_1_detail_spineTop.jpg

03_TMNT_1_detail_spineMid.jpg

04_TMNT_1_detail_spineBottom.jpg

05_TMNT_1_detail_corner.jpg

06_TMNT_1_detail_rips.jpg

07_TMNT_1_detail_print.jpg