• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Titans on TNT!!!!

47 posts in this topic

TV shows don't seem to drive collectibility/value the same way as movies do. .

Yeah, cause Walking Dead and Preacher are both dead in the water. :baiting:

No, but where was the boost from Arrow or Superman or SHIELD? Has Strange Tales #135 spiked that much?

Deathstroke, and Deadlock both got large bumps from Arrow and Shield respectively.

TV shows don't seem to drive collectibility/value the same way as movies do. .

Yeah, cause Walking Dead and Preacher are both dead in the water. :baiting:

No, but where was the boost from Arrow or Superman or SHIELD? Has Strange Tales #135 spiked that much?

Deathstroke, and Deadlock both got large bumps from Arrow and Shield respectively.

Even Deadshot's appearance in Tec 474 bumped up a bit.

Look to see issues surrounding the Netflix series continue to bump up a lot.

DD 131, 158, 168, 181

MP 15

HFH 1

Power & Fist 50, 54

Don't usually post on DC stuff, but came across this one. Interesting if Sony/Marvel are in fact talking about crossing, that other entertainment companies are opening up to it too.

http://www.jbgnews.com/2014/11/cws-arrow-and-the-flash-could-crossover-with-teen-titans/583806.html

Edit:

actually that is just referencing this article:

http://screenrant.com/arrow-flash-teen-titans-crossover-spinoffs/

DD 131, 158, 168, 181

MP 15

HFH 1

Power & Fist 50, 54

It was noted in an article about the Daredevil Netflix series Bullseye will not be appearing in the show. Why they are taking that approach was not clear, as I would love to see this character done right since he was such a critical player during the Frank Miller run.

DD 131, 158, 168, 181

MP 15

HFH 1

Power & Fist 50, 54

It was noted in an article about the Daredevil Netflix series Bullseye will not be appearing in the show. Why they are taking that approach was not clear, as I would love to see this character done right since he was such a critical player during the Frank Miller run.

Perhaps he has been reserved to appear in a future Captain America film.

DD 131, 158, 168, 181

MP 15

HFH 1

Power & Fist 50, 54

I think the Jessica Jones series will be the one that people will regret not paying attention to more

DD 131, 158, 168, 181

MP 15

HFH 1

Power & Fist 50, 54

I think the Jessica Jones series will be the one that people will regret not paying attention to more

+1

Have the whole Alias run.