• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics for sale. Random bunch of stuff ENDING TONITE !!!

464 posts in this topic

Thats about it for comics.

Have these retail posters as well. Postage is included on posters.

A Lonely Place of Dying promotional poster 1989

Jim Aparo art I believe.

14.5" x 22"

Used

I didn't push it down flat to photo as I didn't want to add any more stress to the creases.

Has been stored folded, it was original mailed to retailers folded, since around 1990. Slight wear on creases, has 4 neat pin holes, one in each corner.

$25.00

photo 007.jpg

Conan the Barbarian promotional poster 1990

Approximately 34" x 22"

Never been displayed, no pin holes, but does so age wear from storage.

I didn't push it down flat to photo as I didn't want to add any more stress to the creases.

Has been stored folded, it was original mailed to retailers folded, since around 1990. Slight wear mostly on crease lines and folds.

$15.00

photo 007.jpg

photo 007.jpg

Deathlok 1991 Promo Poster 22 1/2" x 12"

Does have a small creasing on some of the folded corners from being stored all these years.

$10.00

photo 007.jpg

Spider-man Hulk door sized promotional poster 1990

Approximately 48" x 24"

Never been displayed (no pin holes) but has age related wear.

Has been stored folded, it was original mailed to retailers folded, since around 1990. Wear is mostly on crease lines and folds.

$15.00

photo 007.jpg

photo 007.jpg

photo 007.jpg

1991 Store Poster

Shows Punisher line of comics, including Punisher: An Eye For An Eye, Punisher Armory, Punisher POV, Punisher War Journal, Punisher Family Affair, and Punisher Summer Special.

Featurinng art by Bernie Wrightson, Dave Cockrum, Mark Texeira, and more, with Jim Lee art on the main Punisher image.

Folded as issued, measures 22 x 34.

Does have some creasing and small color breaks mostly on one fold from being stored all these years.

$15.00

photo 007.jpg

photo 007.jpg

photo 007.jpg

Delivered safely flat between 2 pieces of cardboard larger than the folded poster.