• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Black Terror # 3

5 posts in this topic

hey...been trying to find another copy of this forever........the only comic I ever wanted back the second I sold it.

scan0039_zps9d6aa8c2.jpg

scan0038_zps08b729c0.jpg

the chip in the upper right is completely loose, if I send that in when graded will they put that in the slab as well? Or do they just let it fall off and keep it out?

thanks!!!

I can see it getting a 4.0. The lower portion of the book on the front looks nicer, but the rest of the defects I see say 4.0

If it is completely loose when you send it in the piece will move around and be somewhere in the bag and they will not include it. You wouldn't want the little loose piece floating around inside the inner well IMHO.

Looks like an easy 4.0, and I wouldn't be completely surprised if it went as high as 5.0 with CGC, as Marvel chips aren't the only ones they are easy on.

Great cover and an issue one doesn't see all that often.