• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman #1 John Byrne Rumors? Movie? Hype?

29 posts in this topic

Just testing a theory.

Wasn't Superman #1 a great issue? I think, of all the 1987 DC #1s (really, shouldn't that be considered a watershed year for DC?), that this one gets short shrift.

I mean, it's Byrne...and Superman! And #1!

:whistle:

Can you hype MoS #1 as well? I have too many copies of both :ohnoez:

Just testing a theory.

Wasn't Superman #1 a great issue? I think, of all the 1987 DC #1s (really, shouldn't that be considered a watershed year for DC?), that this one gets short shrift.

Er, uh, Man of Steel #1...wasn't that a great issue? I hear they're bringing back Krypton as a new TV series....

Just testing a theory.

Er, uh, Man of Steel #1...wasn't that a great issue? I hear they're bringing back Krypton as a new TV series....

Great news! Hot! Hot! Hot! Sizzlin' in fact

World_of_Krypton_v.1_1.jpg

87worldofkrypton_c.jpg

Just testing a theory.

Great news! Hot! Hot! Hot! Sizzlin' in fact

World_of_Krypton_v.1_1.jpg

87worldofkrypton_c.jpg

BUY BUY BUY!! Before it's TOO LATE!!!!

Remember Hulk #271!!!!

Out of all the '87 DC reboots, I liked Flash the best. But man, the last few times I tried to sell Flash # 1 via eBay I couldn't give them away.

Folks weren't willing to do $10 for a set of four NM copies.

Great story, though.

just sold a VF for $2.50!!! I'm huge!! I love it when he asks for health insurance!

For all the joking, I did enjoy the Byrne Supermans. They are good comics.

If you're going to hype one though, I'd go with the one with the cool Joker cover. :)

everytime I see one in the wild, I think of buying it, then I remember its not worth anything.