• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade 1.0

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I was looking at some books that had been graded as a 0.5 by cgc and they have back covers missing or some part of it missing.

I have a punch #12 I am going to sell soon and I was going to say it was a 0.5 but now I am thinking no its a 1.0

The whole book is complete and it has both the back and front covers just little pieces missing from the front cover. If a comic can be graded as a 0.5 with the whole back cover missing then a complete one must be a minimum of 1.0 if not more.

.5's are usually missing parts of pages and panels. I had a JIM 85 missing half the front cover which I submitted for kicks and got a 1.0. I had an X-Men #1 with parts of 4 panels missing, which otherwise looked 1.8-2.0 and it got a .5. I hope this helps. I would give an estimate if you posted a scan.