• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool flick coming February 2016

128 posts in this topic

NM 98s vanishing off of eBay.

I wonder if they'll start approaching ASM #300 prices in 9.8... hm

That is a safe bet.

The most exciting part of this for me is that I was the first to post the news here. That's really momentous. Since I've been here almost a year, does this mean I'm no longer a noob, n00b, newbie, newbster, newbnuts, or any other such designation?

As to copies of the book, I snatched up a 9.8 for sell on Greg Reece's site just after I posted here. Yes, posting here first priority over snatching up reasonably priced 9.8 copy. :banana:

The most exciting part of this for me is that I was the first to post the news here. That's really momentous. Since I've been here almost a year, does this mean I'm no longer a noob, n00b, newbie, newbster, newbnuts, or any other such designation?

As to copies of the book, I snatched up a 9.8 for sell on Greg Reece's site just after I posted here. Yes, posting here first priority over snatching up reasonably priced 9.8 copy. :banana:

Still a noob if you have to ask if you're a noob. You're on your way though. lol

Still a noob if you have to ask if you're a noob. You're on your way though. lol

Ah, sonofa...oh well, will keep on keepin' on. :D

Ah, sonofa...oh well, will keep on keepin' on. :D

It's neat being first. (thumbs u