• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotflips top loaders

35 posts in this topic

Stupid Noob question. Why exactly would you use a toploader if you are already using a bag and board?

Some people want more protection than just a bag and board.

Well wombat I guess to answer that question all you have to do accidently drop a very expensive book just once.Then you will understand. (thumbs u

Unfortunately I have no chance of making that mistake at the moment.

There are two things wrong with that sentence... It hurts my brain...

1) You can't spell "cbcs" or "steve borock" with letters from that sentence, what else could possibly be wrong with it?

1) when you start a numerical list that only has one point, you don't need to number them.

2) HA!

3) if he had an expensive key and dropped it, it would be unfortunate. since he doesn't have an expensive key to drop, its fortunate. His current lack of keys is unfortunate, and his asking a question about protecting book which he dooesnt have is... Puzzling...

4) I only have 1 toploader I got as a freebee from a seller and I have to say it looks really nice. However, it takes away from the Crystal clarity presentation of the mylites making it just very clear.

5) rantrant

I had a number of points to make and then

Hey look! A squirrel!

I know we have had pretty thorough posts about bag, boards, etc....

But can someone make a post with pictures explaining what every thing is for the "noobs"?

004-1.jpg[/url]

Silver age mylar,fullbacks,magazine holders.How hard can it be?

Stupid Noob question. Why exactly would you use a toploader if you are already using a bag and board?

yeah, here's how I do all my books, mylite 2, then backing board, then golden age size Mylar top loader with another backing board then into a magazine size toploader then into an acid free box then into an adamantium trunk, then into a climate controlled under ground bunker where it sits at the foot of the baby Jesus.

yeah, here's how I do all my books, mylite 2, then backing board, then golden age size Mylar top loader with another backing board then into a magazine size toploader then into an acid free box then into an adamantium trunk, then into a climate controlled under ground bunker where it sits at the foot of the baby Jesus.

:roflmao:

I can answer this question that someone posted

Can a 725M2 fit in a 7 5/8 x 11 Comic Book Top Loader?[/b]

Yes it can, I just tested it out. If I was to even use a Fullback with the Mylites 2, It will fit

Hopefully we will be posting this on our website soon

Hotflips: Is there anyway you can give us a price point on the 7 5/8 x 11 top loaders?

I appreciate and look forward to getting some of these :)

If you want to place an order for these on the website, place it for the regular comic top loaders & write down in the comment section that you want the 7 5/8 x 11, you can put your Board name on as well & I will give you 10% off the products

That goes for anyone else who wants these as well

Hotflips: Is there anyway you can give us a price point on the 7 5/8 x 11 top loaders?

I appreciate and look forward to getting some of these :)

If you want to place an order for these on the website, place it for the regular comic top loaders & write down in the comment section that you want the 7 5/8 x 11, you can put your Board name on as well & I will give you 10% off the products

That goes for anyone else who wants these as well

Jeff you rule! :headbang: