• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fear #10 CGC 9.2 from Edgewater Road Collection with Gray Morrow signature

1 post in this topic

Adventure Into Fear #10 was the first appearance of the Man-Thing in his own series and his 4th overall appearance in the Marvel Universe. The cover of this book and some of the interior art was by famous magazine, paperback book cover and sometimes comic book artist Gray Morrow. He didn't attend a lot of comic book conventions so his signature is fairly rare. The last convention he did attend was the 2001 Baltimore Comic Con to promote his book "Gray Morrow Visionary." I got him to sign this Fear #10 for me late in the afternoon near the end of the show. It is not inscribed to me, just signed on the first page. Mr. Morrow comitted suicide a few weeks later so this is one of the last items he ever signed. I have it listed on Pedigree Comics for $80.00 if you want to take a look at the link below.

Fear #10 on Pedigree Comics