• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed for now

50 posts in this topic

Time to make some space…….

It will take some time to go through every book to make sure I can note any defects. Most of the books are bagged but not boarded, but some have boards and some have both.

Consider all books mid-grade unless otherwise noted.

I will keep adding books as I get time. I have 2 small kids so don't get worried if you don't see books added for periods if time lol

I am in Canada so shipping is more expensive to the US but will work with you on shipping. For the USA shipping cost, I can ship 1-3 raw books in an envelope between thick cardboard for $10.00 and about $5.00 to Canada. Shipping cost after that depends of how many books you take, where you live and how you want this to be shipped, all up to you. I usually only ship once a week.

I am easy to deal with and feel free to PM me with any offers or bulk deals. I can provide any additional scans upon request.

I will send invoices once I'm done with the thread, if you want one right away just ask.

No HoS or Probbies.

Payment via Paypal only.

First :takeit: in the thread wins the book or books outright before any PM's..

PM's/offers always welcome and encouraged

ALWAYS LOOK AT THE POST BELOW THIS ONE FOR FREEBIES!!

Who doesn't like free stuff???

Person who spends the most money in the thread at the end of it will get this book.

Batman Inc #0 Variant Edition CGC 9.8 (pic below)

More Freebies

If you spend $20 you can also take a freebie. Pick any one of the books listed below.

Must be claimed!

1. A Voice In The Dark #1 ......Claimed by--

2. Lazarus #1 ......Claimed by--

3. The Bounce #1 ......Claimed by--

4. Star Wars #1 ......Claimed by--

5. Bedlam #1 ......Claimed by--

6. The Wake #1 ......Claimed by--

136dd62f6795c63c2a0ec1d9a81be7b5_zps603d947f.jpg

2600d0b550c1ae212440cd0723978644_zpsfcda74d3.jpg

Ok Freebeeeeeeeeeee Alert!

If you spend $20 you can also take a freebie. Pick any one of the books listed below.

Must be claimed!

1. A Voice In The Dark #1

2. Lazarus #1

3. The Bounce #1

4. Star Wars #1

5. Bedlam #1

6. The Wake #1

136dd62f6795c63c2a0ec1d9a81be7b5_zps603d947f.jpg

Vision and the Scarlet Witch #1-12

Canadian Newsstand Editions

COMPLETE Mini Series Set

$12

I only scanned the #1, let me know if you want any other issues scanned...they all look about the same. Ill call them VF range

EPSON028_zps3f95d0ab.jpg