• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When CGC labels a comic wrong, what do you do?

6 posts in this topic

I am sure this comes up from time to time, have a variant comic that CGC incorrectly labelled as a regular version. Can the cert # be corrected without having to pay to have it relabeled, ie for the registry.

(Waiving the reslab fee is a non-starter, because it will cost me triple that to ship it there and back from Canada).

that's a cool book sean, you always have interesting SS stuff. So can you get them to review the book and alter it in the registry, or do I have to pay like $30-$40 dollars to mail it to florida and back.....

• Administrator

BTW for those in the US or whom will be attending a show where CGC is setting up, you are welcome to drop off relabels at our booth for a free relabeling and reholdering. If we are offering on-site services the books will still be brought back to Sarasota for regular processing as we have limited materials for on-site grading available.