• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toast's Winter Is Coming Sale CLOSED

204 posts in this topic

This thread is gonna' go all over the place. :ohnoez:

ASM 31

Signed by Stan Lee

CGC 5.0, ow

$350.00

Classic spider cover, classic Marvel "If This Be " title, first Qwen Stacy and Norman Osborn along with someone named Professor Miles Warren., and dedicated to the great new Marvel breed of reader! Does it get better than this? Not often :sumo:

150222.jpg.768c2da70e6d0ff82e9c239611af04d0.jpg

PREACHER 1

NM or better

Asking $185

AMC, Garth Ennis, on and on. This is a pretty nice copy with a NCBC on the spine and a slight dent on the BC. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but...'this book would likely benefit from a pressing.' :facepalm:

the dent on the back is very slight.

:takeit:

All of these DVDs, unless otherwise noted, were purchased new by me. Not going to be doing any pictures for these.

Babylon 5, seasons 1 to 5

$25

Good series written by MJS.

24, seasons 1 to 3

$20

Back when 24 was good and my wife and I prayed Kim would just die :mad:

Dexter, season 1

$10

Heat, Dark Blue, Narc, The Sentinel

$8

Three excellent crime movies, never opened the last one.

Panic Room, Kalifornia

$4

Jodi Foster and Forrest Whitaker are excellent. Brad Pitt is crazy in Kalifornia and Michelle Forbes is just :luhv:

The Chinese Connection, Rumble in the Bronx, Kung Fu Hustle, Shanghai Noon

$8

Bruce, Jackie, and...Owen Wilson? This is still a good mix for you Kung Fu fans.

Ocean's Eleven, Ocean's Twelve, Identity, Shade, Confidence, Bandits

$10

The lead in Shade, Stuart Townsend, was originally cast as Aragorn in LOTR. He got canned the day before filming and was replaced by Viggo Mortensen.

Hellboy 2, Hitman, Hulk (Bana)

$6

Can you imagine Bana in The Avengers? I can't.

The Professional, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (US)

$6

Televoid (OOP)

$6

Computer animated / concept album by Paul Speer and Scott Rockenfield (Queensryche).

Queensryche: The Art of Live, Queensryche: Mindcrime at the Moore

$6

Two live performances. Toast is in an audience shot on one. Buy it and I'll sign it.

Space: Above and Beyond (complete series), The Abyss Special Edition, Star Wait, Dune (remake)

$7

Beverley Hills Cop, The Golden Child

$5

Eddie Murphy goodness.

Lady in the Water, The Mothman Prophecies

$4

Rain Man, A Few Good Men, The Sum of All Fears, World Trade Center, Sneakers, Made, The Passion

$7

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

30th anniversary pint glass set

He-Man, Teela, Skeletor, and Beast Man

$35.00 each (2 available)

motuboxed.jpg

:gossip: Button humpers, these are set aside from the inventory on my website. Go hump a welcome mat.