• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED J HATS' first sale thread. ~mixed raw books/lots CLOSED

49 posts in this topic

Sold nothing. Thread closed. Thanks for looking, though.

~Welcome to my first sale thread! The comics listed will be of mixed grades, mostly bronze through early modern age, and in no certain order. Many of the comics are in small mixed lots. (Note: Total price for books in a lot is what's listed.)

If you'd like just one or a few books from a lot, but not the others, just ask in the thread or by PM and I'll give you a price! But it'll probably be a bit higher than if you had bought in the lot.

Have fun! juggler.gif

No HOS/Probation users. I'll be checking!

":takeit:" in thread wins above all.

US SHIPPING:

1-3 books $4

4-7 books $6

8+ books (priority flat rate medium box) $10

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:

I'll communicate with you and try to keep it as reasonable as possible. I can only ship in an envelope for cheap, though. Boxed will be expensive, so you might want to keep your order kinda small. The choice is yours!

PAYMENT:

Just Paypal.

Please try to pay within a few days of recieving the invoice.

Here's a link to my Ebay feedback for reference: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=thegreenrobot

My board feedback thread is in my sig, but needs some of your fine comments to get it started!

Ask any questions by PM. Thanks!

--------RECAP on page 5. :)

[font:Impact]World's Finest #162, 183 & 242[/font] 1966, 1969 &1976 VG, G/VG & VG- $7.00

(162 has two center wraps detached from bottom staple. Staples clean! 183 is worn and creased. Cover and 1st page ripped from top staple. 242 has creases and has a "thin spot" on front cover.)

SAM_1478.JPG

Back cover

SAM_1479.JPG

SAM_1476.JPG

Back cover

SAM_1477.JPG

SAM_1474.JPG

Back cover

SAM_1475.JPG

[font:Impact]Jack of Hearts #1 and 3 & Marvel Two in One #48[/font] 1984 &1979 VF, F/VF & VG/F $3.00

*JOH #1= First Jack of Hearts solo issue.*

(Some stress and corner bends on JOH #3. ~ Wear. Stain at top left back cover on Two in One #48.)

SAM_1358.JPG

Back cover

SAM_1359.JPG

SAM_1360.JPG

Back cover

SAM_1361.JPG

SAM_1362.JPG

Back cover

SAM_1363.JPG