• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2014

57 posts in this topic

My feet are about to BLOW UP!

My goodness.

Let me tell you guys, preview day is not what it seems. Everyone and their mother, was out in full force today. It felt like a Friday and Saturday at a big show. Exclusive signings..GONE, exclusive covers, GOOD luck.

However, artists were more than willing to accommodate their commission request. Ever during the late after, big names were still taking requests.

I'll take some pictures tomorrow.

But man.. I'm beat!

We got in azz early in hopes of getting a J Scott Campbell on my jam piece. Unfortunately he was doing a raffle and I missed it by one number. Congrats though to my boy JTWPantera for winning one!

Here is a sneak peek of the jam

ehdnww.jpg

It was a short ride, but it was cool.

I've been in trains and subways in Australia, but nothing beats people watching in NYC

A-DONIS, just want to thank you for helping me get Scott Snyder's signature on my WCBH SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #1. Really appreciate it.