• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Various supplies for sale - Mylars, Mylite 2s, full backs, etc...

2 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Have some left over supplies that I'd like to move before the year's out...so I'm going to list what I have in front of me and add to it as I find more.

Everything is brand new, sealed in the package. 100% customer satisfaction or we will refund. Buyer pays the return shipping.

Simple rules:

1) Have fun and comment often.

2) :takeit: over PMs but we will listen to bulk offers.

3) Shipping is a flat $8. I'll cover anything over that. If you buy more than one thing, we'll go USPS Flat Rate. International is not available at this time.

4) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal only for this as it's very easy and simple.

5) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here.

We're starting off with the following:

Gerber 775R (Mylars - Silver & Golden Age - 50 per pack) $20 (4 available)

Gerber 825M2 (Mylites - Super Gold - 50 per pack) $12 (2 available)

Gerber 900M2 (Mylites - Standard Magazine - 50 per pack) $15

Gerber 675FB (Current Full-Back Standard - 50 per pack) $10 (2 available)

Gerber 858FB (Magazine Full-Back - 50 per pack) $15

The prices above are discounted approx. 10% below retail. If someone wants to buy multiple items (like the 900M2 and the 858FB), we'll discount them to 20% off the retail price.

PMs are open. We do have a few other supplies and will update tomorrow. If any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Brock & Mary

The magazine bags (900M2) and boards (858FB) have been opened as someone wanted to buy singles.

We will offer these up to anyone who wants to buy them for $1 a piece with a flat rate of $5 for shipping.

I realize that buying 1 doesn't make sense and I'm willing to discount for a larger purchase (20+).

If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM for singles.

We have 35 left