• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miscellaneous Marvel titles for sale

108 posts in this topic

You are not crazy, I did remove it as I decided that I will list it on ebay instead (and I cannot have items for sale on both per Forum rules).

Also, it was a copper book in a SA FS thread section and one member sent me a complaint about that so I just did remove it rather than starting a new Copper FS thread.

You are not crazy, I did remove it as I decided that I will list it on ebay instead (and I cannot have items for sale on both per Forum rules).

Also, it was a copper book in a SA FS thread section and one member sent me a complaint about that so I just did remove it rather than starting a new Copper FS thread.

Understandable. I was rushing to work to check it out on my big screen at work rather than judging it on my cell phone. Looked pretty sweet on the small screen.