• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPECIAL EDITION: NYC - JUNE 6 & 7, 2015 - Pier 94 (West Side Highway)

96 posts in this topic

:o

Kevin Fuggin Maguire !!!!

Im all in

I believe he charges $100-$120 for big head sketches on this huge pad he has. Also has some nice prints. Picked up a Batman '66 print with the entire cast that looked amazing. It's currently on my living room wall.

Im all in

I believe he charges $100-$120 for big head sketches on this huge pad he has. Also has some nice prints. Picked up a Batman '66 print with the entire cast that looked amazing. It's currently on my living room wall.

I just need all my Justice League series signed :)

Any clue as to how much does he charge per book?

Im all in

I just need all my Justice League series signed :)

Any clue as to how much does he charge per book?

He signed my Justice League 1 for free at NYCC. He was really nice, too.

They've Added:

- RAMON K PEREZ

- KEN BALD

- DENNIS CALERO

- GRACE ALLISON

ALSO!!!

Although they will be selling NYCC tickets here, they will sell one per person to avoid anyone who is looking to flip them on Ebay. No VIPs, but everything else will be up for grabs.