• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

97 posts in this topic

Up for sale are the following books. Most are 1st appearances of some character. All minor.

Fear 19 FN/VF (Howard) SOLD!

Strange Tales 135 VG+ (Nick Fury) SOLD!

Tales to Astonish 44 VG- (Wasp) SOLD!

Tales of Suspense 50 VG+ (Mandarin) SOLD!

Tales of Suspense 52 FN- (Black Widow) SOLD!

Fantastic Four 25 VG/FN (just an awesome early Hulk/Thing battle) SOLD!

Captain Marvel 27 FN- (Death) SOLD!

Amazing Spider-man 25 FN- (MJ) SOLD!

Amazing Spider-man 101 FN- (Morbius) SOLD!

Amazing Spider-man 238 VG+ (Hobgoblin) SOLD!

Hero For Hire 1 FN (Luke Cage) SOLD!

Marvel Spotlight 5 VG/FN (Ghost Rider) SOLD!

Marvel Spotlight 32 VG/FN (Spider Woman) SOLD!

Thor 225/226 FN+ (Firelord) SOLD!

Over in Copper/Modern I will be listing ASM 361 (Carnage), X-Factor 5 (Cameo Apocalypse), Hulk 340 (MacFarlane Hulk vs Wolvie), and a couple other random books.

Please wait until the books are posted before posting a takeit pending anything. They are coming up immediately after this post.

Take it in thread or mutual agreement via PM confirmed by timestamp wins..

Payment excepted is Paypal and Money order.

Shipping will be either insured flat rate or standard with tracking based on whichever is least expensive. Shipping cost either domestic or International to the buyer will be the exact cost.

Canada purchases are welcome but other International please PM me prior. I would prefer to have sold to you in the past or at least verify references first.

No probation list members, hall of shame, difficult buyers, etc. I am easy to work with. Check my kudos. If you don't like the book send it back. If it is because of something I accidentally failed to mention or didn't notice, I will cover shipping. If you just don't want it, you cover shipping.

Any PMs will be answered once I am finished posting all books.

Scans to follow...

Strange Tales 135 VG

$40 SOLD!

1st Nick Fury

Presents like a 5.5 but "46" in grease pencil on the back cover and "Mt" and "70" written inside on the 1st page.

Also, there is a mark under the "G" and "E" that is darker and I originally thought it might be color touch, but it doesn't bleed through and I am nearly positive it is not. Seems more like a publisher ink issue. The scans are big so see for yourself. If you get it and decide you don't want it, you can ship it back at my cost.

st135.jpg

st135b.jpg

Strange Tales 135 VG

$40

1st Nick Fury

Presents like a 5.5 but "46" in grease pencil on the back cover and "Mt" and "70" written inside on the 1st page.

Also, there is a mark under the "G" and "E" that is darker and I originally thought it might be color touch, but it doesn't bleed through and I am nearly positive it is not. Seems more like a publisher ink issue. The scans are big so see for yourself. If you get it and decide you don't want it, you can ship it back at my cost.

st135.jpg

st135b.jpg

:takeit: