• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Invaders #17

12 posts in this topic

I have problems grading this one, as it has an ugly portion of dirty water damage to the back cover (and some on front cover, more limited) but would be otherwise a nice VF+ (or better) copy.

Of course I know the grade the seller provided, but would love to hear some other educated opinions… :)

Pages are OWW, no other big defects aside from the one above.

Water damage affects the cover alone (front cover is clean and no waviness except the dirt left by the damage, more limited than on the back cover).

As usual images are clickable to see larger versions. (thumbs u

Thanks again!

FONe6vSh.jpg

MhfgCwJh.jpg

I had a Golden Age Daredevil book, not nice as this one but with water damage at the top, and was a CGC 4.5. The water damage was clean (not ugly as this one), but overall the book had more wear, so I think between 4.5 and 5.0 would be more correct.

Seller had it listed as a FN, which could be as he’s a reliable grader. It was a few dollars book anyway, so I am quite happy but I wish to find a better copy as these Invaders stories are fantastic (it’s the first time I see them, as very few were published in Italy). :)