• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My cat loves when I take a long box out of storage

35 posts in this topic

I think there is something in cat's genetic code that predisposes them to loving cardboard. Mine is obsessed whenever I have a short or long box and loves to lay on them. Also loves to climb IN boxes when I get shipments from HA etc.

catinthebox.jpg

haha does your cat have to smell every comic that you read? I swear mine appreciates the scent of a silver age book like I appreciate the taste of wine lol

Nope, she just likes to get into boxes. I'm an old guy who still reads a delivered newspaper and she has to lay in the middle of it every morning.

catinthebox.jpg

haha does your cat have to smell every comic that you read? I swear mine appreciates the scent of a silver age book like I appreciate the taste of wine lol

Nope, she just likes to get into boxes. I'm an old guy who still reads a delivered newspaper and she has to lay in the middle of it every morning.

Same here. lol (thumbs u

catinthebox.jpg

She's a very beautiful cat. I'm guessing Long hair?

Yep. Long hair all over the house. We have two long hair and two short hair cats. I could create a fifth with the hair I vacuum up each week.

catinthebox.jpg

What is this..."newspaper"...of which you speak...?

hm

Is that something I can look up on the internet?

catinthebox.jpg

She's a very beautiful cat. I'm guessing Long hair?

Yep. Long hair all over the house. We have two long hair and two short hair cats. I could create a fifth with the hair I vacuum up each week.

I only have 2 cats and have had to replace 2 vacuums in 2 years.

What is this..."newspaper"...of which you speak...?

hm

Is that something I can look up on the internet?

Get off my lawn you young punk! :frustrated:

catinthebox.jpg

Same here. lol (thumbs u

Have you laid out decoy newspapers? I had a cat that used to do that, but laying out another section I wasn't reading often worked to keep her off the section I was working on.