• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Famous Funnies 215

11 posts in this topic

Picked this one up this past weekend at the comic con. Front and back covers are butter smooth. No writing or water damage. Comic is tight, nothing loose. Staples are clean, not rusted. Pages are supple. Still love it despite the tape pulls. Thanks for your help!

famousfunnies215a.jpg

famousfunnies215b.jpg

That's really unfortunate about the tape pulls. The cover is missing a lot of the image. The rest of the comic presents well. Sadly, most of the value is in the Frazetta cover.

Personally, I wouldn't grade it higher than 2.0 because of the image loss. To me, it's like somebody tore a chunk of the cover off.

That's really unfortunate about the tape pulls. The cover is missing a lot of the image. The rest of the comic presents well. Sadly, most of the value is in the Frazetta cover.

Personally, I wouldn't grade it higher than 2.0 because of the image loss. To me, it's like somebody tore a chunk of the cover off.

+1 Sorry to say the eye-appeal is really hammered by the tape pull. Regardless of the structural integrity, a pull that size kills the grade for me.

+1