• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last day of sale! Green Lanterns, X-Factor 6, Hulks and plenty more!

196 posts in this topic

Hello all.

I'm going to list up a bunch of books that I've finished reading and now its time for them to move on to other homes.

Shipping is a flat $5 for all domestic orders but shipping will be free for all orders over $100. Try getting that deal on E-Bay! I happily ship International and I'll keep it simple - $10 for the first books and then only $1 for every additional book. For those who are bad at math - you buy 10 books its only $19 anywhere in the world.

No HOS or PL members are allowed. Chatter on my sales threads are encouraged. I do offer a 100% refund on all purchases if for whatever reason. This option has not come up very often but I've always stood behind my return policy.

As a FYI - my scanner had some weird squiggle lines on it for some of the scans but the white lines in the middle of the books are not there.