• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD Rifleman 10, Log Cover!

22 posts in this topic

First :takeit: wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash. I do not add or subtract percentage points based on one's preferred method of payment.

US shipping is $10. International shipping is extra.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Rifleman 10 CGC 5.0. Famous log cover. Johnny Crawford's least favoite comic and possibly Chuck Connor's most favorite. Off-white pages. $200.

Rifleman10_zpsea5f7ae6.jpg

Rifleman 10 CGC 5.0. Famous log cover. Johnny Crawford's least favoite comic and possibly Chuck Connor's most favorite. Off-white pages. $200.

Rifleman10_zpsea5f7ae6.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Thanks!

Long and hard have I been looking for a decent copy of this book. I was pumped when I saw it and my excitement inflated. I jumped on it quickly.

Certainly looking forward to sticking it in my collection. :acclaim::cool:

This is all kinds of funny.........

Man, I sold mine to Cretella way too cheap.

Are you talking about the 9.6 ????

:popcorn: