• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave and the Bold 1-24 CLUB
2 2

121 posts in this topic

It also has the makings of a very fun and challenging subset for a patient person with some moderate resources. An 8.0+ set could theoretically be assembled of 1-24 and an opportunity to add an example will not come along quickly enough to make the building of a war chest unsurmountable. Really neat books. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I eyed that #10. Really nice book. A little bit surprised by that price, but the whole run is nearly non-existent above 8.0 (. . .nearly). I love those books. . .it really HAS been more than HALF a lifetime at this point.

Here's a #16:

bnb16_zps0a96c786.jpg

The mini run has pretty good stories and art..... and coupled with the scarcity, it really is a task for what Overstreet once called "The Advanced Collector". As a Kubert nut, my only wish would have been more Kubert covers. GOD BLESS....

.....you'd have to marry Hepcat's daughter..... but he'd probably kill you when you showed up for the first date..... so it may not be a good idea. GOD BLESS...