• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

52 posts in this topic

This will be my last sales thread ever on this board. Within the last 24 hours I was just hit was some extremely unexpected news. After my books are sold I more than likely will not be posting or buying from the boards again. My comic book collecting days are over. :( Whatever does not sell here will be moved to ebay. This is very hard for me because I worked hard to build a nice collection bought some damn good comics from all of you and to let them go is making me sick to my stomach. I will be listing some raw and slabbed books. I will be listing books from modern to silver.

All the :rulez: apply

No probation buyers

No this, No that

1st :takeit: over PMs

Paypal payments accepted

Prices do not include shipping

Dude I'm sorry to hear that. I'm having a similar situation like that myself. You have some great books here already. If I wasn't in the shape I'm in, I would be all over your Caliber Presents. I wish you good luck with this thread, and whatever follows you afterward. Thanks for the books I've bought from you previously!

Dude I'm sorry to hear that. I'm having a similar situation like that myself. You have some great books here already. If I wasn't in the shape I'm in, I would be all over your Caliber Presents. I wish you good luck with this thread, and whatever follows you afterward. Thanks for the books I've bought from you previously!

Thank you man. I appreciate it. (thumbs u