• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

giant-size xmen #1

8 posts in this topic

Here I go again. I have done everything but knock on Christinacollectables door for this book. I was involved in the "mess" this book made. Ending being he ended the listing. Reasons for the ending can be found on the other thread. I beleive this book too be the finest there is for this book. Apparently the seller know's the original owner. He apparently has 2-3 more of the same title. One in particular is simply better than this book. I was told a very, very legitimate shot at 10.0 .... Since this book is a wickedly nice 9.8 I have to beleive it is true.. But I still havent got the 9.8 either. I dont think he wants too sell it. I have a agreement too buy the book. But so far, to no avail. For those that say I dont have the agreement, I have the e-mails.. I dont care why he ended the book, I just want it. He thinks if the other book comes back at 9.9 it is worth $50,000 US I disagree, possibly $25,000 too a max of $30,000 US Being as the 9.8 PGX it wont make the money it would get if it was in a CGC slab IMHO... The looking continues. I gave up a good deal on a very nice 9.6 of this book. I should of took the 9.6 since the 9.8 is nowhere too be seen.

Im not a spokesmen. He said he would sell me the book and hasent. No replies too e-mails or phone calls. He wanted to guage the market I guess. Well he gauged it all right. Now most serious collectors will just walk on bye on his auctions.