• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

I'm at 8.0 on this one as well. :)

I'm confused. . . this one gets an 8.0 but the other one (a much nicer copy) only gets a 7.0? Methinks you need to clean your glasses. :baiting:lol

Hmmm... Not sure which one you mean. The ASM 34 that I thought was 7.5 possibly 8.0?

I'm confused. . . this one gets an 8.0 but the other one (a much nicer copy) only gets a 7.0? Methinks you need to clean your glasses. :baiting:lol

Hmmm... Not sure which one you mean. The ASM 34 that I thought was 7.5 possibly 8.0?

Nope. This one. ;)

Nope. This one. ;)

Ah, I forgot about that one. I see that you were the only one who got that grade correct. Well done! :)