• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

30% OFF - Mixed Copper/Modern Books from a Collection Purchase

111 posts in this topic

This is pretty cool. It is called Sunday Funnies and it looks like it reprints three Sunday funnies sections from 1914. Each section 30+ pages. They are printed roughly the size of a Sunday section. It comes in its cardboard envelope. Looks like MSRP is $30. How about $15 for this? I haven't seen one before. There is a tear and creases on the front page of one of the sections, but is otherwise in good shape.

004_zpse8bde023.jpg

Pitt #1-5 $4

Spiderman 2099 #1-4 $3

Wonderman #1-8 $6

Stormwatch #1-8 $5

Savage Dragon #1-3 + Savage Dragon vs Megaton Man $3 SOLD

X-men #290-307 $15

Cyberforce Mini 0,1-4 + Ongoing #1-6 $9 SOLD

Sleepwalker #2-11 $6

008_zpsbb58c7b8.jpg

Here are a couple more runs of titles without pics for now:

Excalibur 1, 2, 5-7, 9-70. Total of 67 issues. The first few issues are VGish, but the rest of the run (6 up) is VF or better. $40 for the entire run

X-factor 59-96 all VF or better. Total of 38 issues. $28 for the entire run.

Told my son I would post this. He is a budding entrepreneur. He draws his prints and runs copies at OfficeMax using his own money. He then sells them at local comic shows. Does quite well for a 9 year old, actually. He is a published artist too. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=329459&Number=8043489#Post8043489 :)

Anyway, he sells his prints for $1 for B&W and $2 for color. Here are four offered below.

012_zps9b14d07f.jpg