• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM World's Finest 99

8 posts in this topic

4.5ish IMO. What was it graded at?

Yeah, I'm about there myself.

It was listed as FN 6.0, with no back cover scans. Even with just the front I thought it was generous, so I didn't bid as high as I might for a FN, so I won't be sending it back, but still.

Thanks.

4.0 tops, but if you paid based on it being closer to a 4.0 than a 6.0, it doesn't matter so much what the seller thinks. I have plenty of ebay buys I'm more than happy with, that IMHO were overgraded by the seller, but the scans and description gave me an idea of what I was going to get, and I bid (or offered) accordingly.

4.0 tops, but if you paid based on it being closer to a 4.0 than a 6.0, it doesn't matter so much what the seller thinks. I have plenty of ebay buys I'm more than happy with, that IMHO were overgraded by the seller, but the scans and description gave me an idea of what I was going to get, and I bid (or offered) accordingly.

Yeah, that's about what I think, although I bid a bit more for a 4.0 than I usually would have, less than a 6.0.

And I know what you mean about eBay wins, I've had similar. This one wouldn't bother me as much if it had been eBay, but it was a Comic Connect auction, and I kinda expected better.