• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone utilize pre-screening when you submit books to CGC?

44 posts in this topic

You can also mix from these 3 tiers: modern economy & value

so this could be an example of a 50 pre screen batch:

1 form for 10 modern @ 9.8

1 form for 5 modern @ 9.6

1 form for 5 modern @ 9.4

1 form for 10 value @ 9.8

1 form for 5 value @ 9.6

1 form for 10 economy @ 9.8

1 form for 2 economy @ 9.8

1 form for 3 economy @ 9.8

Things to remember:

Dont forget to write "please combine shipping" on all forms of the same tier as CGC can ship up to 30 books in one batch from the same tier. So for the example above they will ship the moderns together and the value and economy together if you do specify on your form, otherwise if you do not request them to combine they will not and you will be charged for each form separately.

Its probably smarter to just submit 50 books from the same tier together.

Can you submit like 10 different books and do a pre-screen on each one for like getting a 9.8?

I think the minimum is 25 books.

Unless they changed it, wasnt a prescreen 50 books?

And if it is 50 books, you can mix books for a prescreen. As long as the number of books equals 50 or more. For example, 10 cyberforce 1, 30 bloodshot 1, 10 wildcats 1 can be a prescreen.

Maybe it is 50 since I'd think more people would use it if it was only 25? Their site does say you can contact them to see if they will take a lesser number.

Can you submit like 10 different books and do a pre-screen on each one for like getting a 9.8?

I think the minimum is 25 books.

Unless they changed it, wasnt a prescreen 50 books?

And if it is 50 books, you can mix books for a prescreen. As long as the number of books equals 50 or more. For example, 10 cyberforce 1, 30 bloodshot 1, 10 wildcats 1 can be a prescreen.

Maybe it is 50 since I'd think more people would use it if it was only 25? Their site does say you can contact them to see if they will take a lesser number.

Yes they will.. You can also submit regular books without the pre screen option and combine with your pre screen books for a total of 50 or so