• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need a little help completing my Punisher set.....

4 posts in this topic

I am almost done with my Punisher set including Punisher (1st and 2nd series), War Journal, War Zone, The Ennis mini, one shots, specials and graphic novels ect, ect, ect. I do need to know if these few things exist, as I have never seen them. Any help would be appreciated....

Punisher: Cruise Hard (graphic novel) I have seen this referenced, but have never found an actual copy

Punisher Ashcan (anyone seen this?)

Punisher: Nam-Final Invasion (graphic novel) again, I have seen it referenced but have never found it

Punisher: Invades the Nam (is this the same as final invasion?) I have seen this, but I don't have a copy yet....anyone got one?

Also need:

War Journal 63, 79

Holdiay Special 3

Armory 9, 10

Punisher vs. Daredevil

Please post or PM me with any help. Thanks guys! thumbsup2.gif

I don't have any extras of these, but a lot of Punisher completists don't know about Power Man Annual #1. There is a Punisher appearance in that you may want to track down if you're trying to get everything. I only know cause I'm a Punisher completist also. cloud9.gif

Joe

I don't have any extras of these, but a lot of Punisher completists don't know about Power Man Annual #1. There is a Punisher appearance in that you may want to track down if you're trying to get everything. I only know cause I'm a Punisher completist also. cloud9.gif

Joe

thumbsup2.gif Thanks. I am not a total completionist, I am just trying to get all the main series and one-shots, graphic novels, ect. You are trying to get every appearance? Do you have a list? You must have a ton of stuff, Punisher was doing a [#@$%!!!] load of guest spots in the early 90s.

Joe

thumbsup2.gif Thanks. I am not a total completionist, I am just trying to get all the main series and one-shots, graphic novels, ect. You are trying to get every appearance? Do you have a list? You must have a ton of stuff, Punisher was doing a [#@$%!!!] load of guest spots in the early 90s.

Back in the 1980s and early 1990s I had a complete set of everything he did, then it got ridiculous with too many titles and the stories getting bad, so I stopped buying them. My cut off point was somewhere around 1992 or 1993. I did not keep a list and have subsequently sold off much of the collection, keeping only what I liked. frown.gif I still have 9.8 white copies of ALL the #1's up to that point! grin.gif