• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto,Comic Book Marketplaces all sold. Thank you for your participation.

145 posts in this topic

THE READING OF THE RULES.

READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU BUY.

LOCATED IN TORONTO AND FOR LOCAL PICK-UP AND CASH SALE, PRIMARILY.

a) Notice I didn’t say only. But if you are from out of town think for a minute. These magazines are as heavy as bricks and they take time to send out. Canadian postal fees are stupid expensive. I am going to ding you heavy for paypal fees, an envelope and stamps. I may take a bit for handling charges, too. Don’t ask what this will amount to because I don’t know, but I promise you that I will not attempt to profit by it unless handling is time consuming. If you can’t commit to what it might cost go elsewhere.

No negotiations for price.

THESE THINGS ARE $3.00 EACH. IT DOESN’T MATTER IF YOU BUY ONE OR ALL OF THEM.

The magazines are in good shape— mostly read once and placed gently in a pile but they may not be up to your standards. If condition means a lot to you, you may want to pass this by. There are three magazines not in great shape. They will be given away free to the first three shoppers.

Indicate what you want through an “I’ll take it” or through a personal mail. We will work out details through PMs.

I am in the Beaches, as easy to get to from most parts of Toronto as any comic store but the Silver Snail. There is parking. I am usually at home.

The stress lines are in the plastic, not on the magazines. The stickers are on the plastic as well.

I am putting a red SOLD sign at the bottom of the entry after.