• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED- HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

40 posts in this topic

A quick sales thread to finish off a box that is almost empty!

:news:BUY THREE, GET ONE FREE (LOWEST PRICED ITEM IS FREE)

Come on in and grab some already inexpensive books at a great price! And I'll have them packed up and shipped on Tuesday!

Heck, if people buy books tonight (Sunday) or even by tomorrow (Monday) morning... I can get them in tomorrow's mail for you!

Offers also gladly accepted on any/all books... we've got family coming to the house on Thursday and I'm trying to clear out this last part of a box! Help a fella out and buy some books at a great price!

Happy to listen to offers via PM, but the first :takeit: in the thread rules the day!

PAYMENT: Paypal only, please.

SHIPPING: US - $5.50 for USPS priority (1-7 books). $12 for 8 books or more.

International - Will happily ship to you at actual cost. I go to the PO regularly so getting an exact price should only take me a day or so.

I think I've got 20 books set to list right now. If they're selling well or anyone wants more, I might keep it going, but the plan is probably just to see if I knock these out before Thanksgiving!

Books will be in alphabetical order as much as I think I've got them in that order. lol

Thanks for looking!!

Frank