• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED- HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

40 posts in this topic

Ok, in the interest of getting things done before Thanksgiving, I'm going to close this at the end of Monday evening so I can ship books on Tuesday.

But also, from now until then... all books are are:

[font:Arial Black]BUY 3, GET 1 FREE![/font]

Come on in and grab some already inexpensive books at a great price! And as I said, I'll have them packed up and shipped on Tuesday!

Heck, if people buy books tonight (Sunday) or even by tomorrow (Monday) morning... I can get them in tomorrow's mail for you!

Offers also gladly accepted on any/all books... we've got family coming to the house on Thursday and I'm trying to clear out this last part of a box! Help a fella out and buy some books at a great price!

I'm heading to the post office tomorrow at around 12 pm est. So I'll leave the thread open through the over night. Anyone interested in anything let me know as I'll be able to get if packed up and included in tomorrow's shipments.