• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

don't look now but Ian wasn't the first to have a complete collection of DC's

27 posts in this topic

Ian hasn't got a complete collection yet. gossip.gif

BLOWOUT!

Between the MOKF avatar and the cool as hell John Lennon sig line quote, I'm always glad to see you posting.

Hell, I actually have you on ignore and you're one of my favorite posters! insane.gif

That preface read like a literotica letter involving a dirty librarian and her fetish for doing it on bookshelves...

sign-funnypost.gif

that makes me really want to 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

if those bound books still exist what would they bring today in the market??

grin.gif

WEBHEAD

I bet there were missing issues in that library. poke2.gif

Probably some obscure titles like Fat and Slat 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

In the early 80s one of the OS guides had an article by Gary Carter about pre-hero DCs. I am almost certain that he stated that DC themselves were missing a few issues. Of course they may have acquired them since that article was written.

That preface read like a literotica letter involving a dirty librarian and her fetish for doing it on bookshelves...

I was going to try to make some joke utilizing the Wachowski Brothers film "Bound". But I've given up. Feh.

yeahok.gif

I was going to try to make some joke utilizing the Wachowski Brothers film "Bound". But I've given up. Feh.

yeahok.gif

Guess things were stacked against ya! crazy.gif