• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grasshopper Comics on Long Island

3 posts in this topic

Grasshopper Comics Annual Holiday Grasshopper's Annual Holiday Party/Charity Raffle/Toy Drive to benefit the John Thiessen Children's Foundation

Hopefully it is ok to post this. This is the video from last year's event. This year it will be on December 6th.

These guys do an amazing job every year, and they raise a lot of money with their annual charity raffle. If anyone wants any info on how you can help with a donation or if you are near Long Island and want to attend, PM me.

I haven't been there in years, but the owner is a great guy. It had morphed into more of a gaming shop the last time I was there.

Grasshopper Comics was one of the original winners of Capital Comics Awards for Excellence almost twenty years ago, and still maintains those standards from what I hear. :headbang:

I haven't been there in years, but the owner is a great guy. It had morphed into more of a gaming shop the last time I was there.

Grasshopper Comics was one of the original winners of Capital Comics Awards for Excellence almost twenty years ago, and still maintains those standards from what I hear. :headbang:

They really do a great job all around. They are big in gaming, but they have really went all out on the comics side the past few years buying some beautiful collections and putting out tons of back issues.