• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Bone 32 Signed and Sketched, TMNT Color Classics 1 Jetpack Variant

6 posts in this topic

First :takeit: wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash. I do not add or subtract percentage points based on one's preferred method of payment.

US shipping is $10. International shipping is extra.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Bone 32 CGC SS 8.0 Signed and Sketched by Jeff Smith and signed by Stan Sakai. SOLD

_57_zps0deb7876.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Color Classics 1 Jetpack Black and White Variant CGC SS 9.6 signed and sketched by Peter Laird. $175.

2306142022481_zpse56d5a37.jpg

Bone 32 CGC SS 8.0 Signed and Sketched by Jeff Smith and signed by Stan Sakai. $69.

:takeit: via PM

^^

I'll toss this book out there again.

Albedo 1 second printing CGC SS 8.5 signed by Stan Sakai. First appearance of Nilson Groundthumper who served as the prototype for Usagi Yojimbo. Only 1500 copies printed. This is the lone SS copy on the census. $175.

Albedo1SecondPrint_zps6d92dfe0.jpg