• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

December Auction Madness! CLink and CC

95 posts in this topic

When Golden Age prices have got ya down, and you're thinking about throwin' in the towel, use this link as a handy pick-me-up. Who knows, it might get you back on track. :insane:

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fdefault.asp%3FFocused%3D1%23Item_1038061&id=1038061

I saw the price then scrolled down to see the book and almost spit my coffee all over the computer screen. :sick:

Dear Customers,

Toward the closing time of tonight’s session of the Event Auction, problems were encountered at our server facility. To be fair to all consignors and bidders, the auction end-times will be rescheduled for Monday. On behalf of everyone at ComicConnect.com, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we hope you will continue to participate in the auction. We are investigating the matter and will post here and email all clients when we have more information.

Thank you for your patience.

The Staff of ComicConnect.com

robr@comicconnect.com

888-779-7377

Doesnt CConnect get a percentage or do they just get a straight fee for auction listings? Gotta figure its not just in the interest of the buyers and sellers, but also their bottom line... you know if you're going to be transparent.

I went 5 for 9 last night...here they are:

Picked up one "low grade" GFC :D ::

impact2_gfc_f_zps91cce1d3.jpg

This next book went for more than I expected, but I hung in there with an aggressive bid:

warcrime10_f_zps3ed5990e.jpg

...and three non-GFC pedigrees :cloud9: :

twofisted30_wm_f_zps65d667cf.jpg

weirdscience14_f_zps0066508e.jpg

weirdscience17_f_zpse38490e4.jpg

I'm having Internet problems at home, so I threw in a few bids at CLink at work before going home. I didn't win anything and was the under bidder on 6 books I really wanted. :facepalm:

I managed to score 2 books on CConnect though and hope to win a few more Monday.

This next book went for more than I expected, but I hung in there with an aggressive bid:

Great books Ed! The WAC 10 looks really nice for the grade - worth paying a premium for I think.

Nice books Ed. (thumbs u