• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Avengers #55

11 posts in this topic

I was thinking 5.5 to 6.0. I came to this conclusion because in the top scan I thought the top staple was rusted and had stained some of the cover slightly. Adding in the other staining, corner dents and paint loss on the spine that was were I was at. Just my opinion from the images.

It‘s in the FN+ range at best, IMO, because aside from the mentioned wear it has foxing, and foxing is heavily hammered by CGC standards.

Water they hammer. Foxing you will see as high as 8.5. What I'm seeing would probably be considered dust shadow/oxidization. I stand by my 7.0.

It‘s in the FN+ range at best, IMO, because aside from the mentioned wear it has foxing, and foxing is heavily hammered by CGC standards.

Water they hammer. Foxing you will see as high as 8.5. What I'm seeing would probably be considered dust shadow/oxidization. I stand by my 7.0.

As I explained to Divad, I used the wrong word. I meant the dust shadow, and based my evaluation on my FF #36, which looks a lot better than a 8.0 but has a similar dust shadow on the back cover. :)

nk51MQmh.jpg