• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

I will be assisting with the prescreening of this book for mail order and CGC for Rupps.

We are really excited about it and the print run which is definitely the lowest JSC Spider-Gwen out there.

From my understanding this book isn't being offered at wholesale, so this offer for the first XXX amount at a discounted price is going to be your best chance.

I'm a sucker for JSC covers and knowing JJ will be prescreening these made it an even easier decision on placing my order.

And I know it doesn't state this anywhere guys but I will go ahead and say it. I will be going through every copy and pulling all NM or better for mail order. No junk on my watch.

It's the least I can do for Rupp and for all of you. So if you get any crappy copies in the mail you'll know who to complain to lol

JJ

And I know it doesn't state this anywhere guys but I will go ahead and say it. I will be going through every copy and pulling all NM or better for mail order. No junk on my watch.

It's the least I can do for Rupp and for all of you. So if you get any crappy copies in the mail you'll know who to complain to lol

JJ

Or who to thank when we get those minty fresh copies ;)

it figures the one time I take a couple month break from comics, this spider-gwen hits the scene and I completely miss out on the EOSV 2 storm

It's OK buddy. I had the chance to grab 10 the day they came out for cover and turned it down. :tonofbricks: I'm sure had I taken 30 seconds to check ebay prices I would have known better.

JJ

Awesome! Good thing to know I was worried about paying so much for two copies of each just for them to arrive all messed up. By the way is Rupp's Comics Bio-Rupp from these boards?

No

Not Bio-Rupp

Chris Rupp long time dealer and runs many booths at shows and websites like Alex Ross, Udon and Aspen.

Gotcha, thanks for the info. Well congrats to you and him on landing a great looking JSC cover! Can't wait to get them.

this has to be the fastest rising book of all time. even TWD took a while to strive and that was only thanks to the tv success.

ABSOLUTELY. This character is at a point that, unless there's some legal dispute somewhere or something as big along those line, she will only rise higher. This is not about investing or flipping anymore, this is about an (gulp) epidemic in the market. We've seen popular female characters gain massive popularity in the past 2 years like never before. We all noticed it w Harley of course, and were very dismissive of BA12 when it first broke all kinds of records, but then we've noticed it with other newer titles. Im still a believer in Rat Queens. I think that's gonna be the next big thing after Harley & Gwen, but this is the Gwen thread so Im gonna wear my 4 am slippers and pay my respect to her, Jason & Robbi.. They probably deserve all the respect in the world from Gwen's fans right about now.

Onwards and upwards

this has to be the fastest rising book of all time. even TWD took a while to strive and that was only thanks to the tv success.

ABSOLUTELY. This character is at a point that, unless there's some legal dispute somewhere or something as big along those line, she will only rise higher. This is not about investing or flipping anymore, this is about an (gulp) epidemic in the market. We've seen popular female characters gain massive popularity in the past 2 years like never before. We all noticed it w Harley of course, and were very dismissive of BA12 when it first broke all kinds of records, but then we've noticed it with other newer titles. Im still a believer in Rat Queens. I think that's gonna be the next big thing after Harley & Gwen, but this is the Gwen thread so Im gonna wear my 4 am slippers and pay my respect to her, Jason & Robbi.. They probably deserve all the respect in the world from Gwen's fans right about now.

Onwards and upwards

Thats a bold statement. But the market is definitely speaking and speaking loud. Should be a very fun ride. :popcorn: