• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LAST CALL and Some Reductions....ASM 13, Don and Maggie, Planet

49 posts in this topic

Another one I just love....beautiful blue and what a smart looking couple (thumbs u

TRUE SWEETHEART SECRETS #4 (Fawcett 1950). I am calling this one a VF, but without the spine ticks and the URFC and corner wear, this is a high grade romance book. Since I love it, I will let it go for $79.00

True4_zps3282bc0d.jpg

Planet Comics #50. VG+ Some color loss on the "Planet" logo and what appears to be some tape residue at lower staple, leaving a 1/4" tear and the mark it left. There are 4 or 5 other similar markings on the last pages and inside back cover, with similar 1/4" tears. A tiny piece out at the front bottom spine and some minor splitting at the bottom spine. An arrival date on the cover (with nice placement :grin: ). $127.00.

Planet50_zps7477821c.jpg

Planet50back_zps9787176a.jpg

AMAZING SPIDER MAN #13. 1st Mysterio. VG+ The issues that keep it from grading higher are: some staple stress on bottom staple as shown and spine wear as shown; bottom right corner crease; "Steve" written in pen (very small and eloquent, on first page margin); "March 11" date stamp on back as shown. $269.00

ASM13_zps0ceb1fba.jpg

ASM13back_zps421ec664.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR #48. Bought this one on the boards as a VF. It is a gorgeous book, and one I have been aiming to slab (may have grading upside, don't know (shrug) ). This is one of my grails...but have some Christmas gifts in mind for the kids, so am only willing to sell it for quick paypal payment today...it really is super sharp. Let me know if you want more scans. Note light arrival pen at top left, and the other stuff would be finger prints on the scan/mylar. If you have any issues, as with all the books, money back return no problem. $599.00 SOLD

FF48front_zps4a5d3c56.jpg

FF48back_zpsc378fc5d.jpg