• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Embrace Ed's MADness!....my MAD magazines, that is...THREAD CLOSED

212 posts in this topic

Thought I'd offer up some Mad magazines - at minimum, these'll be a blast to look at...and if you want to buy some, well that'd be great too. :D

I'll list in descending order, starting circa 1984 – not sure how far down I’ll go…we’ll play it by ear. If we keep having fun, this could take awhile - I have lots of these left from what was one of my great childhood collecting endeavors....

- Rules:

• No PL/HOS members, or any other "undesirable" characters at my judgment. Aside from that, the first taker wins, whether in the thread or via PM, based on time stamp. Don't assume that a book is yours until I confirm;
  • In PMs, a book is taken as of the instant that terms have been agreed to by both me and the buyer. I'll mark books SOLD in the thread as soon as reasonably possible;
  • If I put a book ON HOLD in the thread, the book is not available for purchase by anyone else until the books comes OFF HOLD...therefore, I'll ignore any thread posts or PMs related to a book ON HOLD until the book comes OFF HOLD (i.e., there's no "queuing up" for a held book); in other words, if discussions break down on a held book, I'll post OFF HOLD in the thread, and then we'll start again from there.

- Payment: I'll take PayPal, personal checks, or USPS money orders.

- Shipping:

• USA: there are no advertisements in MAD magazines, so I believe they legitimately qualify for media mail shipping...$4 flat shipping charge for tracked media mail no matter how many books you buy! (unless the cost is less...then I'll only charge you the actual, lesser cost)
  • Canada, UK or Australia: you'll have to pay actual shipping cost, which I'm thinking will be pretty expensive for these mags, especially relative to their value...but, it's up to you...if you want to pay for it, I'll ship 'em to you
  • other international destinations, my apologies

- Returns: 100% happiness guarantee - if you don't like your books for any reason, return them to me as purchased for a full refund within a reasonable time frame....but why would you not like them...they're fantastic.

For what it's worth, you can check out my kudos thread HERE

PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Ed

Alfred.jpg