• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's up with Aquaman 35

25 posts in this topic

I have a copy that I belive to be 9.0 ( maybe better). Bought it maybe 7 or 8 years ago, put it in stack of books in a dark closet. Haven't handled it much( for fear of hurting the condition)but I will get it Slabbed January or February ( I'm dying to know what CGC thinks). I'll post it on the boards ( obviously) soon as I get it. Sorry for the tease, and not posting a raw pic, but I wanted to go on record in this thread.

I have a copy that I belive to be 9.0 ( maybe better). Bought it maybe 7 or 8 years ago, put it in stack of books in a dark closet. Haven't handled it much( for fear of hurting the condition)but I will get it Slabbed January or February ( I'm dying to know what CGC thinks). I'll post it on the boards ( obviously) soon as I get it. Sorry for the tease, and not posting a raw pic, but I wanted to go on record in this thread.

:banana:

2iizzpz.jpg