• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed - Invoices go out today.

34 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone!

I recently ran a sales thread in G/S/B and promised continuing on over here in the mixed age section. I am going to list a few books tonight as per board rules and will add to it hopefully everyday for a bit. I have a bit of stuff to get through as well as relisting a few bigger books from the last sales thread. For those of you who have a pile going from the last thread I appreciate your patience. I will try to finish up by the first week of January and have all invoices out by then. I am pretty easy to reach if you have any questions, just send me a PM. As the thread grows I will keep a recap on the first and last page to make things easy to navigate. For those of you with pages set to higher post counts, I will link to the first post of every page. All scans go to high res with a few clicks. Cheers and Happy Holidays everyone!

For those who do not know me feel free to check out my kudo's thread.

I also have bought and sold on ebay (off and on) since 1999 so feel free to check out my ebay user name k_bros.

The rules…

First :takeit: in thread or by PM wins it with time stamp being the deciding factor.

Paypal only please.

No one from the HOS or probation list please.

I also reserve the right to decide who I sell to.

Shipping for raw comics…

I can ship 1-3 books in Canada/USA for $7.50 by first class mail (airmail) which has no tracking. I haven’t had anything go missing yet but there is always a risk. Over 3 books or $50 then shipping will be $10 in Canada/USA by expedited parcel which includes tracking and insurance. I will always refund any shipping overpayment.

Shipping for books…

Generally it costs $10-15 to ship a hardcover book (masterworks) in Canada and $20 to the US. Expedited parcel with tracking and insurance. I will always refund any shipping overpayment.

Shipping for slabs…

$20 in Canada/USA by expedited parcel which includes tracking and insurance. Again, I will refund any shipping overpayment.

Shipping for lots...

The shipping price for lots will be stated in the lot posting and sent by expedited parcel which includes tracking and insurance.

*I will do what I can to keep shipping costs down. I don't charge for materials or handling. You will only pay the postage or less.

If for any reason you are unhappy with anything, just return it/them to me in the same condition and in a reasonable amount of time and I will be happy to return your money.

Marvel Preview 4 - 8.0/8.5, A very nicely presenting copy. Non colour breaking light crease across bottom back left corner. Finger prints on front cover by Star Lords feet, a couple of small NCB wrinkles on front cover logo area. Small colour breaking crease by mid staple front cover. Scans go to large size. I also posted this in the grading forum. Please read comments here. $300

To any who cares, board member REHfan who is my older brother (Armin) bought this off the stands when originally released way back when as well as the rest of the Marvel Previews that I will list. (I thought that was cool)

mp4a.jpgmp4b.jpg

Lets truly make this a mixed age thread.

Thunder Agents Archives 1-4, $110 shipped in Canada/USA

The wrinkling you see is from the brodart(mlyar) protective sleeves.

Thunder Agents Archives Vol 1 - reprints Thunder Agents 1-4, First Edition / First Printing 2002, Very Fine. Dust Jacket in mylar.

ta1.jpg

Thunder Agents Archives Vol 2 - reprints Thunder Agents 5-7 & Dynamo No. 1, First Edition / First Printing 2003, Very Fine. Dust Jacket in mylar.

ta2.jpg

Thunder Agents Archives Vol 3 - reprints Thunder Agents 8-10 & Dynamo No. 2, First Edition / First Printing 2003, Very Fine. Dust Jacket in mylar

ta3.jpg

Thunder Agents Archives Vol 4 - reprints Thunder Agents 11, NoMan Nos 1-2 and Dynamo No. 3, First Edition / First Printing 2004, Very Fine. Dust Jacket in mylar.

ta4.jpg